cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Scott Anderson" <sander...@airvana.com>
Subject RE: Configuring SSL
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2008 18:57:37 GMT
I use a custom DSF for different reasons, but this might help anyways:
http://bnubot.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/BNUBot/src/net/bnubot/db/conf/Cay
enneConfiguration.java

It's not as well documented as Andrus' example, but hopefully it's a
little more obvious what it's doing.

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrus Adamchik [mailto:andrus@objectstyle.org]
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2008 11:55 AM
To: user@cayenne.apache.org
Subject: Re: Configuring SSL

Hi Elena,

Here is a (badly written) factory for DBCP:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cayenne/main/trunk/framework/cayenne-jd
k1.5-unpublished/src/main/java/org/apache/cayenne/conf/DBCPDataSourceFac
tory.java

You can use a similar approach to properties loading, but then instead
of doing what we did with DBCPDataSourceProperties/
DBCPDataSourceBuilder helper classes, do this:

1. Load a properties file (that will have to include the URL, user
name, password, and any of your custom settings) to a
java.util.Properties object.
2. instantiate DBCP BasicDataSource, and call its set* methods to
populate the properties.

Andrus