cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: DataContext - new method wanted
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2008 13:46:28 GMT
There's been some effort to keep only the essential non-redundant
methods in the ObjectContext interface to make it more flexible for
nested/ROP operation and to simplify its proxying. I am neutral to
adding the new method to the *DataContext class*, as long as it
doesn't make it to the interface.

Andrus