cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Configuring SSL
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2008 15:55:28 GMT
Hi Elena,

Here is a (badly written) factory for DBCP:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cayenne/main/trunk/framework/cayenne-jdk1.5-unpublished/src/main/java/org/apache/cayenne/conf/DBCPDataSourceFactory.java

You can use a similar approach to properties loading, but then instead
of doing what we did with DBCPDataSourceProperties/
DBCPDataSourceBuilder helper classes, do this:

1. Load a properties file (that will have to include the URL, user
name, password, and any of your custom settings) to a
java.util.Properties object.
2. instantiate DBCP BasicDataSource, and call its set* methods to
populate the properties.

Andrus