cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Elena Doyle" <ed...@admin.cam.ac.uk>
Subject RE: Configuring SSL
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2008 16:26:24 GMT
Yes write clicking did work.

I will now try and see if I can get it to work.
Thank you very much for your help.

Buy for now

Elena

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrus Adamchik [mailto:andrus@objectstyle.org]
Sent: 18 June 2008 17:13
To: user@cayenne.apache.org
Subject: Re: Configuring SSL

On Jun 18, 2008, at 7:05 PM, Elena Doyle wrote:

> I currently have cayenne.jar in the build path

Hmm... That should be all you need. That's what I meant by "classpath". There is an alternative
in
Eclipse. Once you have an empty class that is declared to implement the interface, e.g.:

   public class OracleSSLDataSourceFactory implements DataSourceFactory {

   }

You can right click on this class icon and select "Source -> Override/ Implement Methods...",
and
then select all methods from DataSourceFactory interface as shown by Eclipse.

Andrus