cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Elena Doyle" <ed...@admin.cam.ac.uk>
Subject RE: Configuring SSL
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2008 12:06:58 GMT
Andrus,

What is DBCP BasicDataSource, please? Is it part of your framework?

Elena

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrus Adamchik [mailto:andrus@objectstyle.org]
Sent: 16 June 2008 16:55
To: user@cayenne.apache.org
Subject: Re: Configuring SSL

Hi Elena,

Here is a (badly written) factory for DBCP:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cayenne/main/trunk/framework/cayenne-jdk1.5-unpublished/src/main/ja
va/org/apache/cayenne/conf/DBCPDataSourceFactory.java

You can use a similar approach to properties loading, but then instead of doing what we did
with
DBCPDataSourceProperties/ DBCPDataSourceBuilder helper classes, do this:

1. Load a properties file (that will have to include the URL, user name, password, and any
of your
custom settings) to a java.util.Properties object.
2. instantiate DBCP BasicDataSource, and call its set* methods to populate the properties.

Andrus