cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Julien Trolliet" <jtroll...@c3t.fr>
Subject Commit with validation errors in detail table
Date Tue, 06 May 2008 15:35:37 GMT
Hi
I have a 2 tables with a One-to-many relations. (Master-Details)
My code insert one row in the Master table and many rows in the Details
table
at the end I do a dataContext.commitChanges();
But in some rows in the Details table I have some Validation failures
Finally I have no row commited in the DB
I would like a sort of commit with ignore errors. The good rows in Details
will be committed in DB and the bad ones will be ignored.
How can I implement that ?
Does I need to play with Nested DataContext ?
Thank you for your clues.
Best regards.
Julien