cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Borut BolĨina" <borut.bolc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANN] Cayenne 3.0M4 Released
Date Fri, 30 May 2008 08:55:08 GMT
Great! Thank to all!

Maven download went with success on the first try, can you imagine :-)
I also downloaded the win distribution manually.

I tried launching Cayenne Modeler within Eclipse by clicking on cayenne.xml
(I associated cayenne-3.0M4-win\bin\CayenneModeler.exe with cayenne.xml
before at General/Editors/File Associations in Eclipse preferences) and it
still does not open a project in the modeler, although the modeler starts
(as in M3). This worked in some previous versions (I don't remember which
ones).

One other thing.Looking at
http://cayenne.apache.org/doc/api/org/apache/cayenne/query/DeleteQuery.html,
is there a typo in class comment saying: "*Deprecated.* *since 3.0. Should
be replaced either with EJBQL update query or SQLTemplate.*" Should there be
EJBQLDelete?

Thanks again,
Borut