cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Query.setRefreshingObjects(boolean)
Date Mon, 05 May 2008 20:47:14 GMT
Actually I was going to do the opposite, but since we've set the
backwards compatibility bar for ourselves pretty high in the past, I
guess I am persuaded to go with deprecated-but-don't-cripple approach.
I guess that means also putting a deprecation note in the Modeler next
to refresh checkbox.

Andrus