cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Pardeike ...@fsys.se>
Subject Invalidating cache from external process?
Date Mon, 05 May 2008 08:21:14 GMT
Hi,

I have an web application that serves html pages from a databases.
That database is manipulated from a perl program that runs from
within a proftpd ftp server. As a result, users can upload their
html pages via ftp and the web application displays them.

I want to cache the page queries in the web application but have
not found a good way to invalidate a certain page in the cache once
a user uploads a modified version of it.

I use:

- Tomcat on Linux
- Tapestry 5
- Cayenne 3
- Mysql 5
- Custom mod_exec perl script in proftpd

What is the best approach here?

/Andreas Pardeike