cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Custom configuration class ignored in 3.0 snapshot
Date Fri, 02 May 2008 19:37:59 GMT
BTW, there is some ambiguity as to the snapshot versions (we
occasionally post to the snapshot Maven repo; and there is also an
independent CI server doing builds on code changes), I recommend using
the jars built by the CI server (choose "Cayenne Aggregated Server
Jar") :

http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Cayenne-trunk/lastBuild/

Andrus