cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Query.setRefreshingObjects(boolean)
Date Sat, 03 May 2008 16:06:41 GMT

On May 3, 2008, at 6:57 PM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:

>  a set of queries with a large # of combinations of parameters, but
> all searching the same underlying data set that rarely changes

On the other hand, even this example is better served by using query
cache. For a marginal increase in memory use, it should give much
better access speed and refresh manageability. So I am out of examples
of why "setRefreshingObjects(false)" is good, but I'll wait for the
comments before removing it.

Andrus