cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Brian Nelson <briannelso...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Error when adding and then removing object from relationship before committing
Date Thu, 01 May 2008 05:14:32 GMT
Kevin,

Thanks for the encouragement to ask questions. The Cayenne communities openness to answering
questions was the main reason I switched to Cayenne from Hibernate(the other being your an
Apache
project). I was really struggling with aspects of Hibernate and it seemed like anyone who
asked
questions got abused and treated as though they were stupid. It's nice to not have to deal
with
those types of antics.

Brian