cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Wiesmann <awiesm...@somap.org>
Subject Re: Optimistic locking on datetime fields [Was: Questions about Ordering, Optimistic Locking and QueryTable]
Date Tue, 20 May 2008 19:46:42 GMT
On Mon, 19 May 2008 10:47:31 -0400
"Mike Kienenberger" <mkienenb@gmail.com> wrote:

> But if Optimistic Locking is failing on a field, it comes down to the
> value in the application not being considered equal to the value read
> from the database.

I was suspecting something like that but wanted to check back with the
list to see if somebody else is experiencing the same.

Interestingly I am only having that problem with PostgreSQL but not with
Derby. IMHO this points into the general direction of the postgres driver
or the database itself. I will have a look into it, thanks for your help.

Cheers,
Adrian