cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Gentry" <blackn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "Is" Expression
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2008 15:24:07 GMT
No, I'm pretty current (I updated here sometime last week).  I just
rebuilt and re-ran and still see the same issue.  It is dying in
Expression.fromString() -- it bails on the false in "isActive = false"
(or true):

org.apache.cayenne.exp.parser.ParseException: Encountered "false" at
line 1, column 12.
Was expecting one of:
    "(" ...
    "+" ...
    "-" ...
    "$" ...
    "obj:" ...
    "db:" ...
    <NULL> ...
    <PROPERTY_PATH> ...
    "\'" ...
    "\"" ...
    <INT_LITERAL> ...
    <FLOAT_LITERAL> ...

You can see it specifically listed a $ there, which is probably why
"isActive = $value" parsed.

On a different topic, I know there were SVN issues a few days ago.  I
just tried to update and see this:

[11:12:08] ~/Projects/Eclipse/Cayenne30> svn update
svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/repos/asf/cayenne/main/trunk'
svn: PROPFIND of '/repos/asf/cayenne/main/trunk': Could not create SSL
connection through proxy server (https://svn.apache.org)

Anyone else encountering an SVN issue right now?

Thanks!