cayenne-user mailing list archives

From RandyZelez...@aol.com
Subject Problem w/ Cayenne with SQL Server.
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2008 16:13:41 GMT
I am currently working on a Studio Project for my MS in Software  Engineering
and I have a problem in that another student who is part of my team  set up
Cayenne to work with MySQL and the instructor wants the Database in SQL
Server.  When I tried to change the JDBC and the DB URL to point to SQL  Server I
get and error message that says it cannot connect with
jdbc.microsoft.sqlserver...SQLServerDriver.  I tried it both for pre and  post SQL Server
2005 and it
keeps giving me the sam answer.  Anhy advice  would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Randy E Zeleznak