cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "John Emmanuel" <emmanuel.j...@gmail.com>
Subject Runtime Relationships in Cayenne Modeler
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2008 18:29:37 GMT
Hi,

I have started using Cayenne 3.0M3. I noticed that the modeler
creates runtime relationships. Is there a way I can rename these
relationships (the default names are runtimeRelationship0 and so on).
I did rename them and save, however  the names revert back to the
defaults each time i reopen cayenne.xml. If they cannot be renamed,
what is the best way to use them? (identifying them by their default
names is difficult)

regards,
John