cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "John Emmanuel" <emmanuel.j...@gmail.com>
Subject Paging in web application
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2008 07:49:05 GMT
Hi,

Is there a best practice for paging in a web application.
If so, can somebody please direct me to a demo/article/tutorial.

If none is available could somebody  just briefly tell me how
they incorporated paging in a production webapp.

I have read the documentation (which provides examples
of paging in desktop apps), have gone through the
petstore example (which uses ibatis PaginatedList (which btw has
now been deprecated), but am not clear about the best way
to go about it.

regards,
John Emmanuel