cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: How can I customize the driver/url/login
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2008 14:10:45 GMT
In the Modeler there is a dropdown for the DataNode called "DataSource
Factory". Here you can specify your own class that implements
"org.apache.cayenne.conf.DataSourceFactory" interface. Your own
factory can implement 'getDataSource' method to pop up a dialog asking
user to enter DB info on first call, or do whatever is appropriate in
your case.

Cheers,
Andrus