cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Alexis <alexis.t...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Many-to-many bug?
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2008 10:17:37 GMT

Hi,
I ran into the same issue, i guess.
Here's a summary :
A <-->>RelAB<<-->B
I get all the RelAB for an A, remove all these objects, readd some new RelAB
to this A and a B and then commit, all of this in a dedicated datacontext.
In the logs, the inserts statements are generated as expected, the delete
statements are not.
Something weird is that dc.deletedObjects(); returns the correct objects to
be deleted before i do the commit(); so i guess there's a bug when
generating the statements corresponding to graph changes.
Or did i miss something ?

I use the same workaround as Scott, commit the changes after removing the
RelABs, but i would like to keep things transactionnal as much as
possible...

Thanks for your answer