cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Borut BolĨina" <borut.bolc...@gmail.com>
Subject 3-tier architecture
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2008 18:01:42 GMT
Hello list,

is anyone here using Cayenne in 3-tier architecture?

Scenario: several instances of web app (JSP) with no database access
connecting to middle tier with Cayenne for data access to one or more
databases. Middle tier is a RMI server in Spring flavor. I am also thinking
to provide load balancing and high availability with OpenSpaces for this RMI
sever(s). Setting up a web server to use ROP is not an option.

If anyone has an experience to share, I would be glad to discuss it.

Thanks,
Borut