cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Jean-Fran├žois Smigielski" <jf.smigiel...@gmail.com>
Subject Cayenne 3.0M3 : select query with LIMIT and OFFSET clauses
Date Sun, 16 Mar 2008 20:10:54 GMT
Hello, list!

I am wondering if and how it is possible to limit the result of a
SelectQuery with Cayenne 3.0.

For a user interface purpose, I want to be able to present only a subset of
a select on a huge table. I already use the setFetchLimit(int) method to set
a LIMIT clause, but I am unable to precisely tell the OFFSET at which my
subset must start. I do not find how in the online Javadoc.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks a lot!
Best regards,

--
JF Smigielski