cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Robert Zeigler <robe...@puregumption.com>
Subject Re: Why no getPropertyNames?
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2008 17:19:47 GMT
All of the meta-data is stored in the obj entity (and the dbentity).
So, something like:
obj.getObjEntity().getAttributes(); //return attribute (non-
relationship properties)
obj.getObjEntity().getRelationships();//return relationships (1-1, 1-
many, etc.)

You can get the property names from there. You can also get the
corresponding DbAttribute to determine table and column names, joins,
etc.

Robert