cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: From DataView location to DataView object?
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2008 08:41:32 GMT
Hi Mary-Anne,

Sorry for not answering your question, but rather giving you a big
picture on the state of DV technology. DataViews support has always
suffered due to the lack of volunteers to develop it, and finally got
dropped in Cayenne 3.0 [1]. DV in Cayenne 2.0 is documented here [2]
(as you probably already know)...

Also there are some active DV users on this list that I hope will find
time to help you with your specific question.

Cheers,
Andrus

[1] http://cwiki.apache.org/CAYDV/
[2] http://cayenne.apache.org/doc20/dataviews.html