cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Wrong data type for source attribute of a relationship?
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2008 22:17:12 GMT
We stopped supporting FireBird some time back due to the lack of
qualified volunteers, so I don't remember all the issues that we had
with it. But still this seems weird... Just to doublecheck, what Java
and DB type you entered for the object attribute and the corresponding
column in the Modeler?

Also is this column an FK? Meaningful FK's are generally a bad idea.
I'd recommend you get the value via a related object instead.

Andrus