cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Razumovsky Andrey <hm...@hotmail.ru>
Subject Re: Re[2]: Child context for Web App
Date Sun, 23 Mar 2008 10:01:52 GMT
Hi again, Pierre!

I think i finally understood your problem, forget all i said about nested contexts :)

PG> It seems to me that if you want to make relations between objects, they have to be
in the same context.
Not 100% sure, but i think so. For workaround, you need that localObject() method.

PG> Do I have to make all these object's conversions (from parent to child context and
back) or is there a shortcut ?
I don't know about any. Still, you can use context.uncommittedObjects() method to obtain collection
of created/deleted/modified objects and easily iterate through it. I don't see any problems
here.

Regards,
Andrey