cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: 3-tier architecture
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2008 22:06:54 GMT
Architecture-wise ROP is ideally suited for work over RMI (not sure
how different Spring RMI compared to Java RMI?). It just that nobody
cared to implement an appropriate service so far. Maybe worth poking
around porting ROP to RMI (there may be issues, like
CAY-979, but I am sure they can be solved if we identify what exactly
is wrong).

Andrus