cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Eric Polino" <alu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: questions
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2008 20:18:35 GMT
On Feb 13, 2008 3:12 PM, Kevin Menard <kmenard@servprise.com> wrote:
> On 2/13/08 2:35 PM, "Eric Polino" <aluink@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > I've been doing stuff like this already, that is simple.  I'm talking
> > about doing stuff like...
> >

> Apologies.  I wasn't trying to insult you or anything.  I guess since you
> said you had only been using Cayenne for a few weeks, I was assuming basic
> questions of functionality.  I think Michael and Andrus have gotten you on
> the right track now, though.

Oh, no insult incured.  I'm appreciating the help you guys are giving
me, I'm in no position to complain.  I've tried hopping into #cayenne
on freenode and there's nobody there?  Is there another channel? or do
you all use another means of "chat" communique?

--
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they
are free."

"Freedom is living without government coercion."
                   --Ron Paul (www.ronpaul2008.com)