cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Alexander Lamb (dev)" <al...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Problem with 3.0M3 (Null pointer)
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2008 11:05:36 GMT
Ok, I will try.

Maybe the model but I maybe did something stupid: I opened the models
with the M3 modeler then saved them. Still the crash. Then reverted to
M2 (without changing the models). Again a crash.... which seems to
tell us it is not M3.

But: are the model formats compatible between M2 and M3 ? In other
words, can  I continue to work with M3 modeler whatever version M2 or
M3 of Cayenne I am using?

Thanks,

Alex