cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: How to migrate from Hibernate to Cayenne?
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2008 21:20:25 GMT
If you have a "regular" generated structure in your data layer, you
can hack up a Velocity cgen template to match what you have for the
Hibernate project and run it either with the Modeler or better - with
cgen Ant task.

For some sample templates, check out "src/dotemplates/v1_2" folder in
the Cayenne distro.

Andrus