cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Chris Murphy <ch...@strandz.org>
Subject Re: How to migrate from Hibernate to Cayenne?
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2008 01:19:19 GMT
<head>
</head>
I concur with paragraph two - it seems that web frameworks have a way
to go (excepting GWT et al) before just having getters and setters for
controls, so you can drag and drop the visual part of an application
together at design time, and then separately be concerned about
programming the events. See <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="http://www.strandz.org">www.strandz.org</a>
for an ideal way of
creating a user-interfaced application, that kind of abstracts out MVC
thinking...<br>
- Chris Murphy<br>
Michael Gentry wrote:
 cite="mid:f65b8ae30802211551h234fa2e0i2d09be011657666a@mail.gmail.com"
 type="cite">
  <pre wrap="">I pretty much concur with Malcom's thoughts.  You aren't alone.  :-)