cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Kevin Menard" <kmen...@servprise.com>
Subject Queries based on relationship size
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2008 01:05:59 GMT
Greetings,

I'm running into a little difficulty performing a query that I think
comes up often enough that it should be fairly straightforward.

I have a schema similar to the following:

Customer <--- BillingInfo <--- Order

I've mapped the read-only relationship "orderHistory" from Customer to
Order.

Now I'd like to perform two queries.  One for customers with orders and
one for customers without.  I'd rather not filter in the app itself
because I'd like to paginate the result lists.

Is there a way to do this without resulting to an SQLTemplate query?

Thanks,
Kevin

--
Kevin Menard