cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Kevin Menard" <kmen...@servprise.com>
Subject RE: Re[2]: DataObjectUtils.objectForPK() doesn▒t work
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2008 17:56:55 GMT
There is no current release plan for 3.0M4.  I realize that "when it's ready" has become quite
cliché (and useless) as a response.  3.0M3 was released fairly recently so there haven't
been enough changes to justify a whole new release.

Grabbing the SNAPSHOT should be stable enough for you, but that's largely a judgment call
for you to make.

--
Kevin Menard
Servprise International, Inc.