cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Specifying connection URL at runtime?
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2008 14:58:54 GMT
I guess the official way to customize how connections are made is via
a user-provided DataSourceFactory [1]. The class name implementing
factory interface can be entered in the Modeler for the DataNode in
the "DataSource Factory" field. "getDataSource" method may return a
lazy DataSource decorator that would pops up a dialog window on the
first attempt to obtain a connection.

[1] http://cayenne.apache.org/doc/api/org/apache/cayenne/conf/DataSourceFactory.html

Hope this helps.
Andrus