cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: CayenneRuntimeException: Can't find id
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2008 12:34:22 GMT
We used that algorithm on one of the sites from Success Stories for
result sets with a few thousands of objects. Works pretty well if do
not neglect other optimizations like caching and sharing read-only
data. And you do not have to refault the list every time... You can
for instance add an object at the end of the existing list...

Andrus