cayenne-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Problems running Cayenne ORM Tier and CWS Client Tier on the same JVM.
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2008 13:23:26 GMT
Hmm... I think this maybe causing the problem:

Configuration.getSharedConfiguration().getDomain();

Not sure if JBoss messes up the static Configuration.. CWS is not  
using a static Configuration, instead it creates its own, and stores  
it in the application-scoped object. Maybe you can do something like  
that too? E.g. initialize DefaultConfiguration instance and store it  
in a ServletContext (if that's applicable for your environment)....

Andrus


On Jan 25, 2008, at 2:09 PM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:

> Hi Andrey,
>
> the most efficient way to use LocalConnection is with  
> LocalConnection.NO_SERIALIZATION, and this is certainly the way to  
> go if you are to instantiate the ROP stack in the same JVM as the  
> server.
>
> So regarding the exception - what are the server and client classes  
> mapped for the Uchgroup entity?
>
> Thanks,
> Andrus
>
>
> On Jan 25, 2008, at 11:11 AM, <hmail@hotmail.ru> <hmail@hotmail.ru>  
> wrote:
>> I've figured that this code works right:
>>
>> DataDomain defaultDomain =  
>> Configuration.getSharedConfiguration().getDomain();
>> DataChannel serverChannel = new ClientServerChannel(defaultDomain);
>> ClientConnection connector = new LocalConnection(
>>               serverChannel,
>>               LocalConnection.HESSIAN_SERIALIZATION);
>>
>> DataChannel clientChannel = new ClientChannel(connector);
>> ObjectContext context = new CayenneContext(clientChannel);
>>
>>
>> But Cayenne here does some seralization, so it works a bit longer  
>> than "pure" cayenne (although faster than through HessianConnection).
>> When i put here LocalConnection.NO_SERIALIZATION, i get  
>> CayenneRuntime exception, as described previously, and when i tried  
>> LocalConnection.JAVA_SERIALIZATION i suddenly catched NPE.
>> Can anyone help me? Stack traces are below.
>>
>> Andrey.
>>
>> 1. NO_SERIALIZATION.
>> 12:56:59,265 INFO  [LocalConnection] --- Message 0: Bootstrap
>> 12:56:59,265 INFO  [LocalConnection] === Message 0: Bootstrap done  
>> - took 0 ms.
>> 12:56:59,265 INFO  [LocalConnection] --- Message 1: Query
>> 12:56:59,265 INFO  [LocalConnection] *** Message error for 1: Query  
>> - took 0 ms.
>> 12:56:59,265 ERROR [STDERR]  
>> org.apache.cayenne.CayenneRuntimeException: [v.3.0M2 Oct 28 2007  
>> 16:09:02] No DataMap found, can't route query  
>> org.apache.cayenne.query.SelectQuery@182918f[root=class  
>> com.nic.porshe.clc.Uchgroup,name=<null>]
>> 12:56:59,265 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org.apache.cayenne.query.AbstractQuery.route(AbstractQuery.java:134)
>> 12:56:59,265 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org.apache.cayenne.query.SelectQuery.route(SelectQuery.java:178)
>> 12:56:59,265 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .cayenne 
>> .access.DataDomainQueryAction.runQuery(DataDomainQueryAction.java: 
>> 437)
>> 12:56:59,265 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org.apache.cayenne.access.DataDomainQueryAction.access 
>> $000(DataDomainQueryAction.java:67)
>> 12:56:59,265 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org.apache.cayenne.access.DataDomainQueryAction 
>> $2.transform(DataDomainQueryAction.java:418)
>> 12:56:59,265 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org 
>> .apache.cayenne.access.DataDomain.runInTransaction(DataDomain.java: 
>> 853)
>> 12:56:59,265 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .cayenne 
>> .access 
>> .DataDomainQueryAction 
>> .runQueryInTransaction(DataDomainQueryAction.java:415)
>> 12:56:59,265 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .cayenne 
>> .access.DataDomainQueryAction.execute(DataDomainQueryAction.java:119)
>> 12:56:59,265 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org.apache.cayenne.access.DataDomain.onQuery(DataDomain.java:746)
>> 12:56:59,265 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .cayenne 
>> .util 
>> .ObjectContextQueryAction.runQuery(ObjectContextQueryAction.java:282)
>> 12:56:59,265 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .cayenne 
>> .access.DataContextQueryAction.execute(DataContextQueryAction.java: 
>> 59)
>> 12:56:59,265 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org.apache.cayenne.access.DataContext.onQuery(DataContext.java:1323)
>> 12:56:59,265 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .cayenne 
>> .access 
>> .ClientServerChannelQueryAction 
>> .runQuery(ClientServerChannelQueryAction.java:105)
>> 12:56:59,265 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .cayenne 
>> .access 
>> .ClientServerChannelQueryAction 
>> .execute(ClientServerChannelQueryAction.java:66)
>> 12:56:59,265 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .cayenne 
>> .access.ClientServerChannel.onQuery(ClientServerChannel.java:82)
>> 12:56:59,265 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .cayenne.remote.service.DispatchHelper.dispatch(DispatchHelper.java: 
>> 40)
>> 12:56:59,265 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .cayenne 
>> .remote.service.LocalConnection.doSendMessage(LocalConnection.java: 
>> 124)
>> 12:56:59,265 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .cayenne.remote.BaseConnection.sendMessage(BaseConnection.java:73)
>> 12:56:59,265 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org.apache.cayenne.remote.ClientChannel.send(ClientChannel.java:276)
>> 12:56:59,265 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org.apache.cayenne.remote.ClientChannel.onQuery(ClientChannel.java: 
>> 110)
>> 12:56:59,265 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .cayenne 
>> .util 
>> .ObjectContextQueryAction.runQuery(ObjectContextQueryAction.java:282)
>> 12:56:59,265 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .cayenne 
>> .CayenneContextQueryAction.execute(CayenneContextQueryAction.java:51)
>> 12:56:59,265 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org.apache.cayenne.CayenneContext.onQuery(CayenneContext.java:352)
>> 12:56:59,265 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org.apache.cayenne.CayenneContext.performQuery(CayenneContext.java: 
>> 341)
>> 12:56:59,265 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> com 
>> .nic 
>> .poesocik 
>> .server 
>> .logic 
>> .handlers.rezerv.RezervHandler.handleRequest(RezervHandler.java:63)
>> 12:56:59,265 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> com 
>> .nic 
>> .poesocik 
>> .server.logic.handlers.BasicHandler.handle(BasicHandler.java:18)
>> 12:56:59,265 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> com 
>> .nic 
>> .poesocik 
>> .server.logic.PoesocikBean.executeRequest(PoesocikBean.java:98)
>> 12:56:59,265 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>> 12:56:59,265 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> sun 
>> .reflect 
>> .NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>> 12:56:59,265 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> sun 
>> .reflect 
>> .DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl 
>> .invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>> 12:56:59,265 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>> 12:56:59,265 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org.jboss.invocation.Invocation.performCall(Invocation.java:359)
>> 12:56:59,265 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org.jboss.ejb.StatelessSessionContainer 
>> $ContainerInterceptor.invoke(StatelessSessionContainer.java:237)
>> 12:56:59,265 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org 
>> .jboss 
>> .resource 
>> .connectionmanager 
>> .CachedConnectionInterceptor 
>> .invoke(CachedConnectionInterceptor.java:158)
>> 12:56:59,265 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org 
>> .jboss 
>> .ejb 
>> .plugins 
>> .CallValidationInterceptor.invoke(CallValidationInterceptor.java:63)
>> 12:56:59,265 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org 
>> .jboss 
>> .ejb 
>> .plugins 
>> .AbstractTxInterceptor.invokeNext(AbstractTxInterceptor.java:121)
>> 12:56:59,265 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org 
>> .jboss 
>> .ejb 
>> .plugins 
>> .AbstractTxInterceptorBMT.invokeNext(AbstractTxInterceptorBMT.java: 
>> 173)
>> 12:56:59,265 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorBMT.invoke(TxInterceptorBMT.java: 
>> 77)
>> 12:56:59,265 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org 
>> .jboss 
>> .ejb 
>> .plugins 
>> .StatelessSessionInstanceInterceptor 
>> .invoke(StatelessSessionInstanceInterceptor.java:169)
>> 12:56:59,265 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org 
>> .jboss 
>> .ejb.plugins.SecurityInterceptor.invoke(SecurityInterceptor.java:168)
>> 12:56:59,265 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org.jboss.ejb.plugins.LogInterceptor.invoke(LogInterceptor.java:205)
>> 12:56:59,265 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org 
>> .jboss 
>> .ejb 
>> .plugins 
>> .ProxyFactoryFinderInterceptor 
>> .invoke(ProxyFactoryFinderInterceptor.java:136)
>> 12:56:59,265 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org.jboss.ejb.SessionContainer.internalInvoke(SessionContainer.java: 
>> 648)
>> 12:56:59,265 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org.jboss.ejb.Container.invoke(Container.java:954)
>> 12:56:59,265 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>> 12:56:59,265 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> sun 
>> .reflect 
>> .NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>> 12:56:59,265 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> sun 
>> .reflect 
>> .DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl 
>> .invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>> 12:56:59,265 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>> 12:56:59,265 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org 
>> .jboss 
>> .mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatcher.java: 
>> 155)
>> 12:56:59,265 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:94)
>> 12:56:59,265 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:86)
>> 12:56:59,265 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org 
>> .jboss 
>> .mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.invoke(AbstractMBeanInvoker.java:264)
>> 12:56:59,265 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:659)
>> 12:56:59,265 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org.jboss.invocation.local.LocalInvoker 
>> $MBeanServerAction.invoke(LocalInvoker.java:169)
>> 12:56:59,265 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org.jboss.invocation.local.LocalInvoker.invoke(LocalInvoker.java:118)
>> 12:56:59,265 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org 
>> .jboss 
>> .invocation.InvokerInterceptor.invokeLocal(InvokerInterceptor.java: 
>> 209)
>> 12:56:59,265 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org 
>> .jboss.invocation.InvokerInterceptor.invoke(InvokerInterceptor.java: 
>> 195)
>> 12:56:59,265 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org 
>> .jboss 
>> .proxy.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:61)
>> 12:56:59,265 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org.jboss.proxy.SecurityInterceptor.invoke(SecurityInterceptor.java: 
>> 70)
>> 12:56:59,265 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org 
>> .jboss 
>> .proxy 
>> .ejb 
>> .StatelessSessionInterceptor 
>> .invoke(StatelessSessionInterceptor.java:112)
>> 12:56:59,265 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org.jboss.proxy.ClientContainer.invoke(ClientContainer.java:100)
>> 12:56:59,281 ERROR [STDERR] 	at $Proxy56.executeRequest(Unknown  
>> Source)
>> 12:56:59,281 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> com 
>> .scdtitan 
>> .poeso.server.logic.DBRouterBean.executeRequest(DBRouterBean.java: 
>> 107)
>> 12:56:59,281 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>> 12:56:59,281 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> sun 
>> .reflect 
>> .NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>> 12:56:59,281 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> sun 
>> .reflect 
>> .DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl 
>> .invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>> 12:56:59,281 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>> 12:56:59,281 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org.jboss.invocation.Invocation.performCall(Invocation.java:359)
>> 12:56:59,281 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org.jboss.ejb.StatelessSessionContainer 
>> $ContainerInterceptor.invoke(StatelessSessionContainer.java:237)
>> 12:56:59,281 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org 
>> .jboss 
>> .resource 
>> .connectionmanager 
>> .CachedConnectionInterceptor 
>> .invoke(CachedConnectionInterceptor.java:158)
>> 12:56:59,281 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org 
>> .jboss 
>> .ejb 
>> .plugins 
>> .CallValidationInterceptor.invoke(CallValidationInterceptor.java:63)
>> 12:56:59,281 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org 
>> .jboss 
>> .ejb 
>> .plugins 
>> .AbstractTxInterceptor.invokeNext(AbstractTxInterceptor.java:121)
>> 12:56:59,281 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org 
>> .jboss 
>> .ejb 
>> .plugins 
>> .AbstractTxInterceptorBMT.invokeNext(AbstractTxInterceptorBMT.java: 
>> 173)
>> 12:56:59,281 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorBMT.invoke(TxInterceptorBMT.java: 
>> 77)
>> 12:56:59,281 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org 
>> .jboss 
>> .ejb 
>> .plugins 
>> .StatelessSessionInstanceInterceptor 
>> .invoke(StatelessSessionInstanceInterceptor.java:169)
>> 12:56:59,281 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org 
>> .jboss 
>> .ejb.plugins.SecurityInterceptor.invoke(SecurityInterceptor.java:168)
>> 12:56:59,281 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org.jboss.ejb.plugins.LogInterceptor.invoke(LogInterceptor.java:205)
>> 12:56:59,281 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org 
>> .jboss 
>> .ejb 
>> .plugins 
>> .ProxyFactoryFinderInterceptor 
>> .invoke(ProxyFactoryFinderInterceptor.java:136)
>> 12:56:59,281 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org.jboss.ejb.SessionContainer.internalInvoke(SessionContainer.java: 
>> 648)
>> 12:56:59,281 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org.jboss.ejb.Container.invoke(Container.java:954)
>> 12:56:59,281 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>> 12:56:59,281 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> sun 
>> .reflect 
>> .NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>> 12:56:59,281 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> sun 
>> .reflect 
>> .DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl 
>> .invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>> 12:56:59,281 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>> 12:56:59,281 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org 
>> .jboss 
>> .mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatcher.java: 
>> 155)
>> 12:56:59,281 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:94)
>> 12:56:59,281 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:86)
>> 12:56:59,281 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org 
>> .jboss 
>> .mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.invoke(AbstractMBeanInvoker.java:264)
>> 12:56:59,281 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:659)
>> 12:56:59,281 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org.jboss.invocation.local.LocalInvoker 
>> $MBeanServerAction.invoke(LocalInvoker.java:169)
>> 12:56:59,281 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org.jboss.invocation.local.LocalInvoker.invoke(LocalInvoker.java:118)
>> 12:56:59,281 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org 
>> .jboss 
>> .invocation.InvokerInterceptor.invokeLocal(InvokerInterceptor.java: 
>> 209)
>> 12:56:59,281 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org 
>> .jboss.invocation.InvokerInterceptor.invoke(InvokerInterceptor.java: 
>> 195)
>> 12:56:59,281 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org 
>> .jboss 
>> .proxy.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:61)
>> 12:56:59,281 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org.jboss.proxy.SecurityInterceptor.invoke(SecurityInterceptor.java: 
>> 70)
>> 12:56:59,281 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org 
>> .jboss 
>> .proxy 
>> .ejb 
>> .StatelessSessionInterceptor 
>> .invoke(StatelessSessionInterceptor.java:112)
>> 12:56:59,281 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org.jboss.proxy.ClientContainer.invoke(ClientContainer.java:100)
>> 12:56:59,281 ERROR [STDERR] 	at $Proxy56.executeRequest(Unknown  
>> Source)
>> 12:56:59,281 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> com 
>> .scdtitan 
>> .poeso 
>> .server.presentation.POESOServlet.executeRequest(POESOServlet.java: 
>> 367)
>> 12:56:59,281 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> com 
>> .scdtitan 
>> .poeso.server.presentation.POESOServlet.doRequest(POESOServlet.java: 
>> 192)
>> 12:56:59,281 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> com 
>> .scdtitan 
>> .poeso.server.presentation.POESOServlet.doPost(POESOServlet.java:79)
>> 12:56:59,281 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
>> 12:56:59,281 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:810)
>> 12:56:59,281 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .catalina 
>> .core 
>> .ApplicationFilterChain 
>> .internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:252)
>> 12:56:59,281 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .catalina 
>> .core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java: 
>> 173)
>> 12:56:59,281 ERROR [STDERR] 	at org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter

>> (ReplyHeaderFilter.java:96)
>> 12:56:59,281 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .catalina 
>> .core 
>> .ApplicationFilterChain 
>> .internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:202)
>> 12:56:59,281 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .catalina 
>> .core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java: 
>> 173)
>> 12:56:59,281 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .catalina 
>> .core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:213)
>> 12:56:59,281 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .catalina 
>> .core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:178)
>> 12:56:59,281 ERROR [STDERR] 	at org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.SecurityAssociationValve.invoke

>> (SecurityAssociationValve.java:175)
>> 12:56:59,281 ERROR [STDERR] 	at org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.JaccContextValve.invoke

>> (JaccContextValve.java:74)
>> 12:56:59,281 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:126)
>> 12:56:59,281 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:105)
>> 12:56:59,281 ERROR [STDERR] 	at org.jboss.web.tomcat.tc5.jca.CachedConnectionValve.invoke

>> (CachedConnectionValve.java:156)
>> 12:56:59,281 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java: 
>> 107)
>> 12:56:59,281 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org 
>> .apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java: 
>> 148)
>> 12:56:59,281 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org 
>> .apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java: 
>> 869)
>> 12:56:59,281 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol 
>> $Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java: 
>> 664)
>> 12:56:59,281 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java: 
>> 527)
>> 12:56:59,281 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .tomcat 
>> .util.net.MasterSlaveWorkerThread.run(MasterSlaveWorkerThread.java: 
>> 112)
>> 12:56:59,281 ERROR [STDERR] 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
>>
>>
>> 2. JAVA_SERIALIZATION
>> 12:58:22,687 INFO  [LocalConnection] --- Message 0: Bootstrap
>> 12:58:23,375 INFO  [LocalConnection] === Message 0: Bootstrap done  
>> - took 688 ms.
>> 12:58:23,375 ERROR [STDERR] java.lang.NullPointerException
>> 12:58:23,375 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .cayenne.map.EntityResolver._lookupObjEntity(EntityResolver.java:761)
>> 12:58:23,375 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .cayenne.map.EntityResolver.lookupObjEntity(EntityResolver.java:624)
>> 12:58:23,375 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .cayenne.query.BaseQueryMetadata.resolve(BaseQueryMetadata.java:101)
>> 12:58:23,375 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .cayenne.query.SelectQueryMetadata.resolve(SelectQueryMetadata.java: 
>> 34)
>> 12:58:23,375 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org.apache.cayenne.query.SelectQuery.getMetaData(SelectQuery.java: 
>> 158)
>> 12:58:23,375 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .cayenne 
>> .util.ObjectContextQueryAction.<init>(ObjectContextQueryAction.java: 
>> 71)
>> 12:58:23,375 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .cayenne 
>> .CayenneContextQueryAction.<init>(CayenneContextQueryAction.java:41)
>> 12:58:23,375 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org.apache.cayenne.CayenneContext.onQuery(CayenneContext.java:352)
>> 12:58:23,375 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org.apache.cayenne.CayenneContext.performQuery(CayenneContext.java: 
>> 341)
>> 12:58:23,375 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> com 
>> .nic 
>> .poesocik 
>> .server 
>> .logic 
>> .handlers.rezerv.RezervHandler.handleRequest(RezervHandler.java:63)
>> 12:58:23,375 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> com 
>> .nic 
>> .poesocik 
>> .server.logic.handlers.BasicHandler.handle(BasicHandler.java:18)
>> 12:58:23,375 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> com 
>> .nic 
>> .poesocik 
>> .server.logic.PoesocikBean.executeRequest(PoesocikBean.java:98)
>> 12:58:23,375 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>> 12:58:23,375 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> sun 
>> .reflect 
>> .NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>> 12:58:23,375 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> sun 
>> .reflect 
>> .DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl 
>> .invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>> 12:58:23,375 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>> 12:58:23,375 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org.jboss.invocation.Invocation.performCall(Invocation.java:359)
>> 12:58:23,375 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org.jboss.ejb.StatelessSessionContainer 
>> $ContainerInterceptor.invoke(StatelessSessionContainer.java:237)
>> 12:58:23,375 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org 
>> .jboss 
>> .resource 
>> .connectionmanager 
>> .CachedConnectionInterceptor 
>> .invoke(CachedConnectionInterceptor.java:158)
>> 12:58:23,375 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org 
>> .jboss 
>> .ejb 
>> .plugins 
>> .CallValidationInterceptor.invoke(CallValidationInterceptor.java:63)
>> 12:58:23,375 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org 
>> .jboss 
>> .ejb 
>> .plugins 
>> .AbstractTxInterceptor.invokeNext(AbstractTxInterceptor.java:121)
>> 12:58:23,375 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org 
>> .jboss 
>> .ejb 
>> .plugins 
>> .AbstractTxInterceptorBMT.invokeNext(AbstractTxInterceptorBMT.java: 
>> 173)
>> 12:58:23,375 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorBMT.invoke(TxInterceptorBMT.java: 
>> 77)
>> 12:58:23,375 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org 
>> .jboss 
>> .ejb 
>> .plugins 
>> .StatelessSessionInstanceInterceptor 
>> .invoke(StatelessSessionInstanceInterceptor.java:169)
>> 12:58:23,375 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org 
>> .jboss 
>> .ejb.plugins.SecurityInterceptor.invoke(SecurityInterceptor.java:168)
>> 12:58:23,375 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org.jboss.ejb.plugins.LogInterceptor.invoke(LogInterceptor.java:205)
>> 12:58:23,375 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org 
>> .jboss 
>> .ejb 
>> .plugins 
>> .ProxyFactoryFinderInterceptor 
>> .invoke(ProxyFactoryFinderInterceptor.java:136)
>> 12:58:23,375 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org.jboss.ejb.SessionContainer.internalInvoke(SessionContainer.java: 
>> 648)
>> 12:58:23,375 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org.jboss.ejb.Container.invoke(Container.java:954)
>> 12:58:23,375 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>> 12:58:23,375 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> sun 
>> .reflect 
>> .NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>> 12:58:23,375 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> sun 
>> .reflect 
>> .DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl 
>> .invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>> 12:58:23,375 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>> 12:58:23,375 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org 
>> .jboss 
>> .mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatcher.java: 
>> 155)
>> 12:58:23,375 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:94)
>> 12:58:23,375 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:86)
>> 12:58:23,375 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org 
>> .jboss 
>> .mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.invoke(AbstractMBeanInvoker.java:264)
>> 12:58:23,375 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:659)
>> 12:58:23,375 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org.jboss.invocation.local.LocalInvoker 
>> $MBeanServerAction.invoke(LocalInvoker.java:169)
>> 12:58:23,375 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org.jboss.invocation.local.LocalInvoker.invoke(LocalInvoker.java:118)
>> 12:58:23,375 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org 
>> .jboss 
>> .invocation.InvokerInterceptor.invokeLocal(InvokerInterceptor.java: 
>> 209)
>> 12:58:23,375 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org 
>> .jboss.invocation.InvokerInterceptor.invoke(InvokerInterceptor.java: 
>> 195)
>> 12:58:23,390 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org 
>> .jboss 
>> .proxy.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:61)
>> 12:58:23,390 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org.jboss.proxy.SecurityInterceptor.invoke(SecurityInterceptor.java: 
>> 70)
>> 12:58:23,390 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org 
>> .jboss 
>> .proxy 
>> .ejb 
>> .StatelessSessionInterceptor 
>> .invoke(StatelessSessionInterceptor.java:112)
>> 12:58:23,390 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org.jboss.proxy.ClientContainer.invoke(ClientContainer.java:100)
>> 12:58:23,390 ERROR [STDERR] 	at $Proxy56.executeRequest(Unknown  
>> Source)
>> 12:58:23,390 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> com 
>> .scdtitan 
>> .poeso.server.logic.DBRouterBean.executeRequest(DBRouterBean.java: 
>> 107)
>> 12:58:23,390 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>> 12:58:23,390 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> sun 
>> .reflect 
>> .NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>> 12:58:23,390 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> sun 
>> .reflect 
>> .DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl 
>> .invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>> 12:58:23,390 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>> 12:58:23,390 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org.jboss.invocation.Invocation.performCall(Invocation.java:359)
>> 12:58:23,390 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org.jboss.ejb.StatelessSessionContainer 
>> $ContainerInterceptor.invoke(StatelessSessionContainer.java:237)
>> 12:58:23,390 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org 
>> .jboss 
>> .resource 
>> .connectionmanager 
>> .CachedConnectionInterceptor 
>> .invoke(CachedConnectionInterceptor.java:158)
>> 12:58:23,390 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org 
>> .jboss 
>> .ejb 
>> .plugins 
>> .CallValidationInterceptor.invoke(CallValidationInterceptor.java:63)
>> 12:58:23,390 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org 
>> .jboss 
>> .ejb 
>> .plugins 
>> .AbstractTxInterceptor.invokeNext(AbstractTxInterceptor.java:121)
>> 12:58:23,390 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org 
>> .jboss 
>> .ejb 
>> .plugins 
>> .AbstractTxInterceptorBMT.invokeNext(AbstractTxInterceptorBMT.java: 
>> 173)
>> 12:58:23,390 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorBMT.invoke(TxInterceptorBMT.java: 
>> 77)
>> 12:58:23,390 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org 
>> .jboss 
>> .ejb 
>> .plugins 
>> .StatelessSessionInstanceInterceptor 
>> .invoke(StatelessSessionInstanceInterceptor.java:169)
>> 12:58:23,390 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org 
>> .jboss 
>> .ejb.plugins.SecurityInterceptor.invoke(SecurityInterceptor.java:168)
>> 12:58:23,390 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org.jboss.ejb.plugins.LogInterceptor.invoke(LogInterceptor.java:205)
>> 12:58:23,390 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org 
>> .jboss 
>> .ejb 
>> .plugins 
>> .ProxyFactoryFinderInterceptor 
>> .invoke(ProxyFactoryFinderInterceptor.java:136)
>> 12:58:23,390 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org.jboss.ejb.SessionContainer.internalInvoke(SessionContainer.java: 
>> 648)
>> 12:58:23,390 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org.jboss.ejb.Container.invoke(Container.java:954)
>> 12:58:23,390 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>> 12:58:23,390 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> sun 
>> .reflect 
>> .NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>> 12:58:23,390 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> sun 
>> .reflect 
>> .DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl 
>> .invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>> 12:58:23,390 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>> 12:58:23,390 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org 
>> .jboss 
>> .mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatcher.java: 
>> 155)
>> 12:58:23,390 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:94)
>> 12:58:23,390 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:86)
>> 12:58:23,390 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org 
>> .jboss 
>> .mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.invoke(AbstractMBeanInvoker.java:264)
>> 12:58:23,390 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:659)
>> 12:58:23,390 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org.jboss.invocation.local.LocalInvoker 
>> $MBeanServerAction.invoke(LocalInvoker.java:169)
>> 12:58:23,390 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org.jboss.invocation.local.LocalInvoker.invoke(LocalInvoker.java:118)
>> 12:58:23,390 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org 
>> .jboss 
>> .invocation.InvokerInterceptor.invokeLocal(InvokerInterceptor.java: 
>> 209)
>> 12:58:23,390 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org 
>> .jboss.invocation.InvokerInterceptor.invoke(InvokerInterceptor.java: 
>> 195)
>> 12:58:23,390 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org 
>> .jboss 
>> .proxy.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:61)
>> 12:58:23,390 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org.jboss.proxy.SecurityInterceptor.invoke(SecurityInterceptor.java: 
>> 70)
>> 12:58:23,390 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org 
>> .jboss 
>> .proxy 
>> .ejb 
>> .StatelessSessionInterceptor 
>> .invoke(StatelessSessionInterceptor.java:112)
>> 12:58:23,390 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org.jboss.proxy.ClientContainer.invoke(ClientContainer.java:100)
>> 12:58:23,390 ERROR [STDERR] 	at $Proxy56.executeRequest(Unknown  
>> Source)
>> 12:58:23,390 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> com 
>> .scdtitan 
>> .poeso 
>> .server.presentation.POESOServlet.executeRequest(POESOServlet.java: 
>> 367)
>> 12:58:23,390 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> com 
>> .scdtitan 
>> .poeso.server.presentation.POESOServlet.doRequest(POESOServlet.java: 
>> 192)
>> 12:58:23,390 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> com 
>> .scdtitan 
>> .poeso.server.presentation.POESOServlet.doPost(POESOServlet.java:79)
>> 12:58:23,390 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
>> 12:58:23,390 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:810)
>> 12:58:23,390 ERROR [STDERR] 	at  
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFil)
>>
>
>


Mime
View raw message