cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: jpa provider
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2008 13:09:48 GMT

On Jan 2, 2008, at 10:02 PM, Gilberto C Andrade wrote:

>> <phase>process-classes</phase>
>>   <configuration>
>>                                    <tasks>
>>                                        <java
>> classname="org.apache.cayenne.enhancer.Enhancer"
>>
>> classpathref="maven.runtime.classpath"
>>                                              dir="target/classes"
>> fork="true" />
>>                                    </tasks>
>>                                </configuration>

This certainly won't work cause there's no such ant task in Cayenne.
OpenJPA in this example seems to be doing the enhancement right after
compilation instead of runtime. We will likely provide a similar task
at some point, but this shouldn't really change how enhancer operates
(i.e. if it has bugs, those won't go away if we do enhancement at a
different point).

Andrus