cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Selective commit
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2008 13:06:27 GMT
Great!

Also good that we found the deadlock condition. Usually nested
contexts are used in a (semi)single-threaded environment, e.g. to
provide local "savepoints" for nested Swing dialogs, or in a "context-
per-web-request" situation with the same goal to avoid committing the
main context between multiple requests... So this got overlooked. Now
I was able to easily reproduce the condition:

https://issues.apache.org/cayenne/browse/CAY-957

Will work on fixing it, but also good to know that there's not much
urgency in that.

Thanks,
Andrus