cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Paul Le Fèvre <jean-paul.lefe...@cea.fr>
Subject Problem with QueryLogger
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2008 13:29:50 GMT

One more time I'm facing difficulties with log4j :

In my webapp application QueryLogger does not print anything except at the
beginning.

In my config file I have set :
log4j.logger.org.apache.cayenne = all
log4j.logger.org.apache.cayenne.access.QueryLogger = all
log4j.logger.org.apache.cayenne.conf=all

When the web application context is created I see the expected messages about
the creation of the connection pool :

14:03:55 (INFO ) <org.apache.cayenne.access.QueryLogger> Created connection
pool

But that's all. When the application is running and used no message is
provided by the QueryLogger.

I've checked the log level, the loggability of the current thread etc.,
different strategies to load the config file but without success :(

Thanks for a little help !

Jean-Paul Le Fèvre  * Mail : LeFevre@fonteny.org