cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Kevin Menard <kmen...@servprise.com>
Subject Re: Faulting nested relationships
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2007 22:16:46 GMT
I have done precisely what you were saying and realize that the relationship
is read-only.  I just thought it would reflect the latest state of the
graph.  Moreover, I'd have thought RefreshQuery would have done the trick.

I'm beginning to think this may be a caching problem in the ROP client.
I'll have to play with the server classes to really tell.

--
Kevin