cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: jpa provider
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2007 15:24:05 GMT
Thanks Gilberto,

Quite a few recent "Cayenne classic" features (such as embeddables,
listeners, etc.) were developed with the JPA implementation in mind.
So the backend is gradually getting more robust. Hopefully we'll get
to the next round of enhancer features soon as well.

In fact I am hoping that the holidays will be a good quiet time to
work on some of that, but you never know...

Andrus