cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Adam Yocum <adamyo...@yahoo.com>
Subject Help with ROP and Cayenne 3.0M2 on Glassfish
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2007 03:10:25 GMT
I am deploying Cayenne's Servlet on Sun's Glassfish V2 web server. I've been trying to get
my project working with the cayenne-server-3.0M2.jar on the server with no success, I keep
getting the error 'No DataMap found' however, the servlet starts OK and registers my domain
OK. When I use the cayenne.jar 2.0 library I have no problems. The only way I've been able
to get it going is to use the 3.0M2 version for the client and the cayenne.jar 2.0 version
on the server. Is that dangerous? I am using hessian-3.0.13.jar all around for the client
and server.
  Does ROP work with the 3.0M2? I would love to have the server using the same version as
the client.
  One really cool thing about the project I'm working on is that it is using Netbeans 6.0
and I would love to contribute an example project that any Netbeans user could download and
compile and run with very little setup (6.0 includes glassfish). They would just need to set
up the DB. (I'm using MySQL) I technically have one already, but it is using this weird set
up with 2.0 on the server and 3.0 for the modeler and also client.

  Here is the error strait out of the Glassfish log.....
  13:09] BaseRemoteService: error processing message org.apache.cayenne.CayenneRuntimeException:
[v.3.0M2 Oct 29 2007 17:39:33] No DataMap found, can't route query org.apache.cayenne.query.SelectQuery@12260b5[root=class
org.spottedlizard.cayenneAPI.order.client.OrderControl,name=<null>] at org.apache.cayenne.query.AbstractQuery.route(AbstractQuery.java:134)
at org.apache.cayenne.query.SelectQuery.route(SelectQuery.java:178) at org.apache.cayenne.access.DataDomainQueryAction.runQuery(DataDomainQueryAction.java:437)
at org.apache.cayenne.access.DataDomainQueryAction.access$000(DataDomainQueryAction.java:67)
at org.apache.cayenne.access.DataDomainQueryAction$2.transform(DataDomainQueryAction.java:418)
at org.apache.cayenne.access.DataDomain.runInTransaction(DataDomain.java:853) at org.apache.cayenne.access.DataDomainQueryAction.runQueryInTransaction(DataDomainQueryAction.java:415)
at org.apache.cayenne.access.DataDomainQueryAction.execute(DataDomainQueryAction.java:119)
at
 org.apache.cayenne.access.DataDomain.onQuery(DataDomain.java:746) at org.apache.cayenne.util.ObjectContextQueryAction.runQuery(ObjectContextQueryAction.java:282)
at org.apache.cayenne.access.DataContextQueryAction.execute(DataContextQueryAction.java:59)
at org.apache.cayenne.access.DataContext.onQuery(DataContext.java:1323) at org.apache.cayenne.access.ClientServerChannelQueryAction.runQuery(ClientServerChannelQueryAction.java:105)
at org.apache.cayenne.access.ClientServerChannelQueryAction.execute(ClientServerChannelQueryAction.java:66)
at org.apache.cayenne.access.ClientServerChannel.onQuery(ClientServerChannel.java:82) at org.apache.cayenne.remote.service.DispatchHelper.dispatch(DispatchHelper.java:40)
at org.apache.cayenne.remote.service.BaseRemoteService.processMessage(BaseRemoteService.java:153)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
at
 sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) at
java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597) at com.caucho.hessian.server.HessianSkeleton.invoke(HessianSkeleton.java:157)
at com.caucho.hessian.server.HessianServlet.service(HessianServlet.java:343) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.servletService(ApplicationFilterChain.java:411)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:290) at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invokeInternal(StandardContextValve.java:271)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:202) at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.doInvoke(StandardPipeline.java:632) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.doInvoke(StandardPipeline.java:577)
at com.sun.enterprise.web.WebPipeline.invoke(WebPipeline.java:94) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:206)
at
 org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.doInvoke(StandardPipeline.java:632) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.doInvoke(StandardPipeline.java:577)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:571) at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:1080)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:150) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.doInvoke(StandardPipeline.java:632)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.doInvoke(StandardPipeline.java:577) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:571)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:1080) at org.apache.coyote.tomcat5.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:270)
at com.sun.enterprise.web.connector.grizzly.DefaultProcessorTask.invokeAdapter(DefaultProcessorTask.java:637)
at
 com.sun.enterprise.web.connector.grizzly.DefaultProcessorTask.doProcess(DefaultProcessorTask.java:568)
at com.sun.enterprise.web.connector.grizzly.DefaultProcessorTask.process(DefaultProcessorTask.java:813)
at com.sun.enterprise.web.connector.grizzly.DefaultReadTask.executeProcessorTask(DefaultReadTask.java:339)
at com.sun.enterprise.web.connector.grizzly.DefaultReadTask.doTask(DefaultReadTask.java:261)
at com.sun.enterprise.web.connector.grizzly.DefaultReadTask.doTask(DefaultReadTask.java:212)
at com.sun.enterprise.web.connector.grizzly.TaskBase.run(TaskBase.java:265) at com.sun.enterprise.web.connector.grizzly.WorkerThreadImpl.run(WorkerThreadImpl.java:116)