cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Reengineer Database Schema ant task
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2007 16:19:47 GMT
Dave,

You can use DbLoader class to reengineer DB from your code or build
an Ant task on top of it.

In fact if you map the entities as generic classes during
reengineering, you can use the generated DataMap in the application
right away, without a restart. I've done it on one project. IMO such
dynamic ORM is pretty cool.

Andrus