cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Alexander Lamb (dev)" <al...@mac.com>
Subject Re: [ANN] Cayenne 3.0M2 released
Date Sun, 11 Nov 2007 19:57:19 GMT
This is great news, especially with the callbacks enabled!

Now, a question:

We have 3 apps in production using Cayenne 2.0.3, 2 with Tapestry 4.1
and one with Tapestry 5.

We are currently migrating the Tapestry 4.1 / Cayenne 2.0.3 to
Tapestry 5 and expect to go live around January (end of January
probably).

Would you recommend also going to Cayenne 3.0M2 already or stick to
2.0.3? In other words, are there already production applications
running in 3? Any stumbling block which could create trouble?

Thanks,

Alex