cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Kevin Menard <kmen...@servprise.com>
Subject Re: Deletion of obejcts
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2007 01:16:04 GMT
If you're having another issue, please start a new thread and post the
relevant code snippets and exception message.  I'll be the first to beat up
on Cayenne's error messages, so if you can give concrete examples of where
they fail, I'll try to get them fixed for you.

--
Kevin Menard
Servprise International, Inc.