cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Jan Lendholt <jlendh...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Deletion of obejcts
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2007 00:10:27 GMT
Thanks all for your replies. I will try that one out (deleting an iterator).

but, yet another problem: Ich use an object and say: object.removeFromTestArray(Test);
Afterwards I call Test.getDataContext().commitChanges() to make these changes persistent;
but all I get is a "Null Objectid" exception which is yet again an exception which requires
a good overview over cayenne's internals; to me and all my people around these error messages
cayenne throws are not just a bit intuitive :(

Neu: Internet Explorer 7 optimiert für MSN!
http://optimize.de.msn.com/default.aspx?mkt=de-de