cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Cayenne 3.0M2 and EJBQLQuery
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2007 14:05:21 GMT
I don't have any performance numbers just yet. From the design
knowledge, my educated guess is that the translation phase will be
somewhat slower, as EJBQL goes through a longer chain of syntax
transformation, but the result retrieval should be as fast. Since the
translation phase has never been a bottleneck in the query execution
cycle, there is hopefully no noticeable overall performance hit.

Andrus