cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Marcin Skladaniec <mar...@ish.com.au>
Subject prePersist problem
Date Sun, 18 Nov 2007 02:57:28 GMT
Hello

We are using the lifecycle callbacks for quite a while, and after
initial troubles all was good. Recently we have discovered that
whenever we call any getter in the prePersist it does return null. It
does apply to relationships and to fields, and it does not matter if
the object was created on server or client (we are using ROP). I
wonder if it is our code which causes that? Maybe we never detected
this problem in the past. Can someone confirm that they use
successfully getters in prePersist ?

We are using cayenne built from svn last week.

With regards
Marcin