cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Tarik Cherkaoui" <cher...@gmail.com>
Subject Trying out the ROP tutorial but stuck on Maven
Date Sun, 21 Oct 2007 21:16:57 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying out Cayenne to use on a project and I got the persistence API to
run fine, but ROP is giving me some headache.  I am using version 3.0 of
Cayenne, and when I try to run maven, it complains about missing
dependencies that cannot be found in any of the repositories.  I am using
the latest maven (2.0.7).  I am not super familiar with Maven.  I feel like
I am missing something basic.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Tarik

[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]

Project ID: org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-dependency-plugin

Reason: POM 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-dependency-plugin' not found in
repo
sitory: Unable to download the artifact from any repository

  org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-dependency-plugin:pom:2.0-ALPHA-1-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
  mergere (http://repo.mergere.com/maven2),
  apache-snapshot-repo (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository
),
  apache-snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/),
  central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)
 for project org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-dependency-plugin

[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 2 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Sun Oct 21 17:12:37 EDT 2007
[INFO] Final Memory: 5M/9M
[INFO]