cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Dov Rosenberg <DRosenb...@Inquira.Com>
Subject Cayenne Modeler Question
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2007 01:11:12 GMT
I am interested in perhaps using the Cayenne Modeler to do some additional
tasks. Specifically I was interested in adding in some additional data into
the cayenne.xml or *.map.xml files for our own usage (like indexes,
constraints, comments and potentially other stuff specific to our
application). I would like to add my own code generators to be able to
generate other config and documentation files as well.

Does the Cayenne Modeler have any documentation on where I might change
things or add new functionality. I donĀ¹t think my changes would be of
interest to the general public (maybe)

Thanks in advance

Dov Rosenberg