cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: AW: CayenneDataObject over WebService
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2007 15:30:35 GMT
Hi Oilid,

We have a SOAP adapter for ROP sitting in the repo since Summer of
Code 2006, as there's not enough resources to bring it to the core:

   https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cayenne/soc/trunk/cayenne-ropwsdl/

However there is an alternative - DataObject XML (de)coder that would
allow you to pass DataObjects around as XML strings. There's not much
docs available, but you should be able to figure it from the API:

   http://cayenne.apache.org/doc/api/org/apache/cayenne/xml/package-
summary.html

Andrus